Botanique Skin & Spa aims to offer every client the personalised attention and care they deserve. Whether you are in need of ongoing therapeutic treatments for an acute injury and/or chronic pain, or prefer to treat yourself to the occasional bit of rejuvenation, you will be given the highest quality service from a qualified therapist. We offer a small, private and tranquil environment where one client at a time can be treated, however with notice, a second therapist can be arranged to accommodate couples and friends wanting treatments at the same time. A small relaxation area is also available for you to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea.
Principal Therapist/Owner – Lisa Randall
After many years working in the corporate world, Principal Therapist Lisa Randall retrained in an area that would allow her to pursue her dream of helping others, both physically and psychologically.
She first completed a Beauty Diploma with an emphasis on natural spa treatments, and soon discovered that her talents were particularly strong in the area of massage and assisting with skin issues. With this in mind, Lisa expanded upon her massage qualifications by undertaking certificate courses in Balinese, Lomi Lomi, Pregnancy, Hot Stone and a number of other specialised relaxation techniques. In 2012, she completed a Remedial Massage Diploma encompassing Deep Tissue,Trigger Point therapy and Myofascial Release. She also holds a certificate in Traditional Eastern Cupping, Dry Needling and Taping.
Lisa has undertaken extensive training in skin analysis, cosmeceutical ingredient efficacy and advanced treatments, and utilises potent, naturally based products for salon and home care to achieve the best results for every client. She is currently undertaking an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Counselling in order to further assist clients with their skin and overall health goals.
Her other qualifications include cosmetic tattooing and yoga and she is a qualified yoga teacher offering private tuition as well as group classes.
- Diploma, Beauty Therapy
- Diploma, Remedial Massage
- Graduate Certificate In Cosmetic Laser and Light Therapies
- Certificate, Cosmetic Tattooing
- Certificate, Laser and Intense Pulse Light Safety
- Certificate, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Certificate, Advanced ENAR Therapist
- Certificate, Ayurvedic Massage ( (Shri Kaya Kalp, New Delhi, India)
- Certificate, Advanced Dry Needling
- Advanced Kinesiology Taping
- Certificate, Traditional Eastern Cupping
- Certificate, Traditional Thai Massage
- Certificate, Lomi Lomi Massage
- Certificate, Hot Stone Massage
- Certificate, Balinese Massage (Sekar Jagat Spa Bali, Jimbaran)
- Certificate, Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate, Crystal Stone Facials
- Adv Diploma, Nutritional Counselling (in progress)
- B.A. Journalism/Marketing Certificate,
- Master of Arts, Communication
Beauty Therapist – Zara O’Sullivan
Zara is a fully qualified beauty therapist who specialises in ahhhmazing relaxation facials and massage including hot stone. She is currently undertaking studies in remedial massage and will be qualified in 2018.
She is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday for all your beauty needs.
Remedial and Beauty Therapist – Alethea Askin
Alethea specialises in deep tissue massage, cupping, relaxation massage and blissful facials. She has been in the industry for quite a few years having previously worked at Health Concepts in Caboolture, and is already getting rave reviews from our clients. Alethea is registered with the health funds. She is available Mondays and Thursdays, as well as every second Tuesday and Saturday.
- Results oriented therapeutic treatment plan personalised to your individual needs and requests
- Affordable treatments to fit in with your budget
- After hours appointments to accommodate those who work 9 – 5
- Peaceful sem-rural location not far from the Burpengary train station
- Sourcing only the best naturally based products to work in harmony with your skin from head to toe
- Call for an appointment today on 0413 542 004.
We encourage feedback and would love to hear your comments regarding your visit at our day spa. If you have previously visited Botanique and would like to take a moment to fill out the client survery here, we would greatly appreciate it.