Top to Toe
The perfect gift to yourself or your loved one!
* Relaxing footbath and scrub
* 45 minute freshening all natural facial
* Half hour aromatherapy oil massage.
1.5 hours – $115; add on an express manicure or pedicure for just $30 each.
Two Hour Bliss Out
* Luscious body scrub of your choice including sugar, coconut, coffee or balinese lulur to get your skin silky smooth
* Full back warm oil massage
* Refreshing rose quartz cool crystal facial
2 hours – $150
Gone Baby Gone
* Session in the Infrared Detox Sauna to help rid your body of waste and improve circulation
* Indian Head massage including warm oils and steam to nourish the scalp and hair follicles
* Eye mask and massage to eliminate dark circles, fine lines and puffiness
* Luxurious hand and foot massage utilising rich body butters to rehydrate the skin
1.5 hours – $105
Ultimate Chill Out
A complete head to toe experience that will leave you so relaxed, you’re best to organise a ride home!
* Full body salt and sugar scrub followed by a warm clay wrap
* While you’re blissfully baking away, your therapist will perform an all natural hydrating facial including double cleanse, steam, scrub and mask using high quality botanical based, professional products.
* Foot massage using the thickest of body butters to treat those dry heels.
* Dermalife spa capsulue for a total body hydrotherapy session complimented by a warm oil scalp massage using pure coconut and argan oils.
* Full body massage to work out what little knots remain
* Pedicure including foot soak, cuticle and nail tidy and polish of choice
Approximately 3 hours – $230
Decadent Indian Daze – Half Day Full Spa Experience
If you are wanting to really check out of reality, then this package will not dissapoint – perfect for a group of up to 4 or as a very special gift for your loved one.
* Full body scrub and lymphatic drainage brushApplication of a super hydrating body lotion
* Facial featuring AWE cosmecueticals – an active, botanical line of products based on Ayruvedic principles. Your facial will include cleanse, steam, scrub, mask and a very decadent massage using the amazing Kansa wand which utilises precious metals to increase circulation as well as the ‘marmas’ to help with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness and around the eyes by moving extra Pitta out of the body.
* Shirodhara style Indian head massage with warm oils which focus on the third eye chakra, inducing a deep state of relaxation and soothing the nervous system.
* Relaxing back of body hot stone massage
* Pedicure including nail tidy, heel treatment and polishExpress manicure.
* Full access to all of the day spa facilites including infrared Detox sauna, Dermalife spa cocoon, outdoor hot tub and refreshing outdoor pool. Light morning or afternoon tea platter.
Approximately 4 hours – $320
TAPAS Treatment Menu
Choose from 2 to 6 of any of the following 20 minute mini menu items:
* Manicure (soak, cuticle, file and polish)
* Pedicure (soak, cuticle, file and polish)
* Detox sauna box
* Exfoliating back scrub
* Hot stone back massage
* Neck/shoulder/scalp massage
* Foot/lower leg massage/reflexology
* Quick Fresh Facial (cleanse, scrub, mask, moisturise)
* SunFx spray tan
* Eye mask and massage
* Light make up application (cleanse, moisturise, foundation, blush, mascara)
Prices as follows:
Two treatments (40 min) – $55
Three treatments (1 hr) – $80
Four treatments (1 hr 20 min) – $110
Five treatments (1 hr 40 min) – $130
Six treatments (2 hr) – $150
All of the above packages can be complemented by adding on access to our outdoor pool, jacuzzi and infrared sauna. One hour 15 minutes use of the area – $30. (Please note the pool area is available only to those booking other services and is operational Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 3 pm)
Gather the girls and get set for a relaxing day. Our small group parties can be customised to include any of the above packages plus or minus individual treatments. All ages can be catered for, making for a great teen ‘pamper party’ birthday celebration. pricing on request
All treatments can be modified for pregnancy including the use of non toxic, natural ingredients as well as dilutions of essential oils that are safe to use during pregnancy such as lavender, lemon, sandalwood, neroli and sweet orange.
Groups can also organise for use of our outdoor patio area including hot tub, swimming pool and 10 seater table. Although we do not provide catering, you are free to bring along your own food and drink. Refrigerator, cutlery, glasses and plates are available upon request. Groups of up to 8 can be accommodated and treatment packages arranged according to your specific preferences. Please contact us for a quote.