Meet Our Therapists
We aim to offer every client the personalised attention and care they deserve. Whether you are in need of ongoing therapeutic treatments for an acute injury and/or chronic pain, or prefer to treat yourself to the occasional bit of rejuvenation, you will be given the highest quality service from a qualified therapist. We offer a cozy, private and tranquil environment with only a small number of clients are treated at any one time..
Principal Therapist/Owner – Lisa Randall
After many years working in the corporate world, Principal Therapist Lisa Randall retrained in an area that would allow her to pursue her dream of helping others, both physically and psychologically.
She first completed a Beauty Diploma with an emphasis on natural spa treatments, and soon discovered that her talents were particularly strong in the area of massage and assisting with skin issues. With this in mind, Lisa expanded upon her massage qualifications by undertaking certificate courses in Balinese, Lomi Lomi, Pregnancy, Hot Stone and a number of other specialised relaxation techniques. In 2012, she completed a Remedial Massage Diploma encompassing Deep Tissue,Trigger Point therapy and Myofascial Release. She also holds a certificate in Traditional Eastern Cupping, Dry Needling and Taping.
Lisa has undertaken extensive training in skin analysis, cosmeceutical ingredient efficacy and advanced treatments, and utilises potent, naturally based products for salon and home care to achieve the best results for every client. She is currently undertaking an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Counselling in order to further assist clients with their skin and overall health goals.
Her other qualifications include cosmetic tattooing and yoga and she is a qualified yoga teacher offering private tuition as well as group classes.
- Diploma, Beauty Therapy
- Diploma, Remedial Massage
- Graduate Certificate In Cosmetic Laser and Light Therapies
- Certificate, Cosmetic Tattooing
- Certificate, Laser and Intense Pulse Light Safety
- Certificate, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Certificate, Advanced ENAR Therapist
- Certificate, Ayurvedic Massage ( (Shri Kaya Kalp, New Delhi, India)
- Certificate, Advanced Dry Needling
- Advanced Kinesiology Taping
- Certificate, Traditional Eastern Cupping
- Certificate, Traditional Thai Massage
- Certificate, Lomi Lomi Massage
- Certificate, Hot Stone Massage
- Certificate, Balinese Massage (Sekar Jagat Spa Bali, Jimbaran)
- Certificate, Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate, Crystal Stone Facials
- Adv Diploma, Nutritional Counselling (in progress)
- B.A. Journalism/Marketing Certificate,
- Master of Arts, Communication
Remedial and Beauty Therapist- Zara O'Sullivan
Zara is a fully qualified beauty and registered remedial massage therapist who has been with us since 2016. She is available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday for all your beauty and massage needs.
Remedial and Beauty Therapist – Alethea Askin
Alethea specialises in deep tissue massage, cupping, relaxation massage and blissful facials. She has been in the industry for quite a few years having previously worked at Health Concepts in Caboolture, and is already getting rave reviews from our clients. Alethea is registered with the health funds. She is available Mondays and Thursdays, as well as every second Tuesday and Saturday.
Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician – Jodie Galea
Jodie is an internationally accredited beauty therapist and nail technician offering all of the latest designs in acrylic and gels. Jodie is also a trained lash extension tech and offers indulgent massages and facials
ADDITIONAL UPDATES AND INFORMATION
WE HAVE NEW SERVICES COMING SOON